the way Activision is sabotaging COD Modern Warfare is crazy

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Changed the damn program .EXE to Warzone lmao

Basically incentozing ppl to play the next game Cold War and Warzone

Literally forcing players in the worst maps in the game + stopped their anti cheat lol

I could understand if MW was a flop but this was one of the most quality game in da series

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They be dropping these games too fast. Theres no reason for a new cod every year or a new 2k.

there’s no reason for you to buy it every year so don’t but the reason why they drop one every year is clear—and that’s $$$—love it or hate it but please do understand it...also please don’t mistake me understanding their practices for defending it but they’re not gonna stop selling a game every year that ppl buy...and you can’t force ppl not to buy a game yearly just bcuz you don’t like it...all you can control is whether or not you spend money with them every year

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
there’s no reason for you to buy it every year so don’t but the reason why they drop one every year is clear—and that’s $$$—love it or hate it but please do understand it...also please don’t mistake me understanding their practices for defending it but they’re not gonna stop selling a game every year that ppl buy...and you can’t force ppl not to buy a game yearly just bcuz you don’t like it...all you can control is whether or not you spend money with them every year
Yep. People will complain but still give them their money. People need to man up and stop supporting these companies that continue these unethical practices.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I really don't understand this. When have they EVER kept supporting a older cod once the next one is out?? If anything the fact MW is still getting updates (regardless if it's cross promotion for cold war) is MORE then any other COD game has gotten.

MW is over. CW is what they are promoting now. Obviously no one is stopping you from continuing to play MW. But complaining that it's no longer being updated is just silly to me.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
No dude is clueless no one ever gave a shyt about mw it’s been about war zone since it’s release

Daps
Reppin
My Set

I never said I bought the game every year. Yall nikkas love to assume shyt.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Its been so long since I played multiplayer call of duty, I dont even know how to navigate the menus. They got these playlist that dont explain what the rules of each mode. I didnt even know how to play a simple game of team deathmatch.

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The DMR is outrageous. One dude took 4 of us out driving by in an SUV with full plates. They nerfed it and it’s still puttin in work