dz1vo.gif

veydyf.gif

vdefc.gif

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Did the whole WAVEment from sohh and bx make it here?

what happened to jzzo? that breh was alright as far as i'm concerned. i remember that joke about flipper's mom who perished in the indonesian tsunami :ahh: the good ol' days, before i even knew about the wave

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh, and do anybody got a version of this one day at a time - YouTube without jim jones playin COD all over the track?

Doesn't exist. Amalgam is keeping the CDQ for a future Max B album

I need his full discography

Check out Max B: Library of a Legend (it's in my sig)

I've been rocking Volume 20 all week

Doesn't exist in CDQ. Jim Jones has got it on lock down

Did the whole WAVEment from sohh and bx make it here?

To my knowledge, I think I'm the only one that made it over here. Most of the WAVEment is BX only (they all left SOHH after the buildings got crushed) Shout outs to DiplomatMagic (aka WavyStalker), Smith262 (he makes all of those wavy videos), Danjurus (aka Coolr the Don), Megaton, Fineese (aka Snoopy), Jessie17, and thegodeater

EDIT: BTW that thread Diplo started on BX (the official WAVEment thread) has over 18,000 posts, and 674,310 views :damn: The Wave aint never gonna stop.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
what happened to jzzo? that breh was alright as far as i'm concerned. i remember that joke about flipper's mom who perished in the indonesian tsunami :ahh: the good ol' days, before i even knew about the wave

He's Peja Ya Stojakovic or sumn like that.