The Watchers (Dakota Fanning) produced by M. Knight, New Line/Warner Brothers, June

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Somebody spoil it for me.
in this world, fairies are the watchers. They're shape shifters.

The old bytch you see in the trailer is a half human/half fairy. (or might be full fairy, i forget)

they eventually escape...and it took them months to check under the carpet for a whole ass secret lair where they discover tapes of a guy named "the professor" who was researching them and captured one (the old bytch)...that's how they escape too, his tapes tell them how

:russ: :unimpressed: (i guess you could argue since the old bytch is the mastermind, she prevented them from checking under the carpet...:comeon:)

the finale is basically them discovering the old bytch was a fairy cause she shape shifted into another one of the survivors blah blah blah

also, in the movie Dakota has a twin sister

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
in this world, fairies are the watchers. They're shape shifters.

The old bytch you see in the trailer is a half human/half fairy. (or might be full fairy, i forget)

they eventually escape...and it took them months to check under the carpet for a whole ass secret lair where they discover tapes of a guy named "the professor" who was researching them and captured one (the old bytch)...that's how they escape too, his tapes tell them how

:russ: :unimpressed: (i guess you could argue since the old bytch is the mastermind, she prevented them from checking under the carpet...:comeon:)

the finale is basically them discovering the old bytch was a fairy cause she shape shifted into another one of the survivors blah blah blah

also, in the movie Dakota has a twin sister

:childplease: Yea see…I woulda be pissed.

Daps
Yea saw it last night with my girl. C+ quality stream got the job done. Movie was straight. Spoiler above is accurate. See it….or not. :russ:

Card Holder

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
:pachaha: yeah I could see why you might. I thought it was better than old, but is that really saying much? What you think of trap?

Wasn't him, his daughter lol
oh damn, didn't realize his daughter did movies too. i only saw the last name and assumed

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
this movie was ass. probably his worse flick imo.
Lady in the water, still a little thing. Movie made nonsense, a non sexual attraction to a mermaid. Never did see Splash in the 80s with Tom hanks and Darryl Hannah but I'm sure the plot better than that.