Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
:manny: Appreciate the effort AMC but they said themselves they filmed multiple deaths. So thats definitely not the real one.
I think this is the legit death scene. The whole Glenn/Abraham dying shyt based on them not being seen on set was a little too easy to figure out. Add to that the retarded speculated scene of Glenn dying because Negan taunts Rosita and Daryl lashes out. I know AMC is stupid, but hopefully they cant be that damn stupid to go that route.
And then the actress playing Maggie breaking down crying when asked a random question at New York comic con and thanking all the fans out of nowhere...It makes sense.
But I guess we'll find out tomorrow :ehh:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I think this is the legit death scene. The whole Glenn/Abraham dying shyt based on them not being seen on set was a little too easy to figure out. Add to that the retarded speculated scene of Glenn dying because Negan taunts Rosita and Daryl lashes out. I know AMC is stupid, but hopefully they cant be that damn stupid to go that route.
And then the actress playing Maggie breaking down crying when asked a random question at New York comic con and thanking all the fans out of nowhere...It makes sense.
But I guess we'll find out tomorrow :ehh:
Nah, apparently from spoilers Rick has hallucinations of various people getting hit with Lucille. You right though, we will finally figure out tomorrow. :manny:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems so strange that after all the smoke screens of filming 10 different Lucille scenes the script gets released days before the opening episode

Makes me wonder if wasn't done on purpose, perhaps it's fake

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg