The walking Dead season 7 Comic Con Trailer

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Can't wait it's the only tv show besides shark tank that I watch
You are literally one of the lamest nikkas I have ever read in my fukkin life. God damn dawg. The type of nikka I would slap the shyt out of just cause of my disgust with lame ass nerd ass bytch nikkas. Get the fukk on you lil pink bytch. Cant fukkin stand nikkas like you. Type of nikka getting smacked in the back of the head while walking to class in HS. :scust:. fukkin disgust you lil bytch

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it boggles my mind how they are(were) in Georgiaand never thought of going to a marina and steal a yatch :mjlol: They'd be much safer on water or an inhabited island :dead:

shyt if you wanted to go to DC you could have still take a boat up the coast instead of going through it the hard way through zombie infested roads/towns :russ:

Better off on land

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
I think they could save gas and have a better chance of survival if they found some camels to train.

:troll:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Glenn is the first person they trailer shows:lupe:

...I'm gonna be mad if his skull is not at the end of Negan's bat:birdman:

The Natty Dread with the CGI/HGH Tiger, tho:gladbron:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glenn is the first person they trailer shows:lupe:

...I'm gonna be mad if his skull is not at the end of Negan's bat:birdman:

The Natty Dread with the CGI/HGH Tiger, tho:gladbron:

Glenn hasn't been seen on set since the filming of the second episode it has been confirmed by reliable sources that Glenn got the bat

Daps
A couple of people from the original cast have to die off this show this season. They are adding more new characters so more have to go. Gotta keep it fresh.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A couple of people from the original cast have to die off this show this season. They are adding more new characters so more have to go. Gotta keep it fresh.

Well Glenn is one, I expect either Tara or rosita- to die before season is over and probably Aaron as well