Black Excellence :wow:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
91VGHZx.gif

Black Excellence :wow:
i honestly didnt think they'd do it cuz its so crazy for a nicca to have a pet tiger but :wow:....king ezekiel :ohlawd: even tho he a few shades lighter than his comic counterpart :pachaha:

oh and my gawd is ol girl titties big af at the end of that trailer :gladbron: even with all those clothes on they bouncing all over the place :noah: somebody gif that too :ahh:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
it boggles my mind how they are(were) in Georgiaand never thought of going to a marina and steal a yatch :mjlol: They'd be much safer on water or an inhabited island :dead:

shyt if you wanted to go to DC you could have still take a boat up the coast instead of going through it the hard way through zombie infested roads/towns :russ:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
it boggles my mind how they are(were) in Georgiaand never thought of going to a marina and steal a yatch :mjlol: They'd be much safer on water or an inhabited island :dead:
Fear The Walking Dead finally did a whole extended boat story you know I found a little boring, and The Telltale Game has a whole section about them trying to get a boat