The Walking Dead Rick Grimes Movies To Now Be a 6 Part Series, 2023

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
How are people still watching this fukking show? How long can a hopeless zombie apocalypse be entertaining for?

Clearly a lot of people Mr. Internet Contrarian. My son was in 1st grade when this started, he is now going off to college. :mjcry:

The show lost its soul for a bit when Rick Grimes left. Started off as a story about a man just trying to keep his son alive and lengths he would go to do that. Have enjoyed though watching more recent seasons with my kids now.

WD fans need this ending and going to be shedding a tear when Rick and Michonne meet up again :mjcry:

Rick Grimes has always been the gulliest character in WD universe.

andrew-lincoln-final-episode.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Clearly a lot of people Mr. Internet Contrarian. My son was in 1st grade when this started, he is now going off to college. :mjcry:

The show lost its soul for a bit when Rick Grimes left. Started off as a story about a man just trying to keep his son alive and lengths he would go to do that. Have enjoyed though watching more recent seasons with my kids now.

WD fans need this ending and going to be shedding a tear when Rick and Michonne meet up again :mjcry:

DisfiguredAdmirableDunlin-size_restricted.gif

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Good thing I went back to page 3 cause I was JUST about to make this thread :russ:

The WD franchise is beyond :flabbynsick: even I had to tap out on the OG show and I was one of the biggest WD stans at its peak, but I will check for this Rick/Michonne mini series though :mjgrin:

And yeah them movies would have flopped something serious :mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
There was a time I wouldn’t miss twd for all the tea in China but now I can’t even bring myself to try and catch up in this bullshyt after not watching for about 3years:francis: but having Rick back and knowing it’s wrapping up for sure I have to watch

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

IT WAS QUITE THE OPPOSITE...

THE SHOW WAS DEAD IN THE WATER
BY SEASON 8 AND RICK LEAVING THE SHOW IN SEASON 9 GAVE IT NEW LIFE
WITH THE TIME JUMP.

:devil:
:evil:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
oh yeah, that was cute :smile:

He was scared of the straight up fade when offered so he snuck him under the guise of friendship. :yeshrug:
Claimed he killed him because he wanted to protect his family and friends only to immediately turn around and tell his wife he really killed him just
because he couldnt stand him G checking him all the time and for a baby he knew wasnt his anyway.
Yeah, real cute. :skip:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
I mean that was cute when Shane shot that stranger in the leg to save his bytch ass life. :comeon:

Whole other thing to plunge a knife into your friends belly like Rick did.

Shane already knew he couldn't beat Rick in a straight up fight so he tried to lure him out into the woods and kill him.

Problem was, Rick had run the numbers already. Shane thought it was going to be one way but it was another.