The Vince Staples Show - TV Series (Netflix/Produced by Kenya Barris & Vince Staples/Feb 15th)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Is there a trailer with more than this nicca doing monologues, I wanna see what the heauxs look like

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
It was cool, I expected a lil more. Definitely get the Atlanta comparisons, but trying to have that weird eerie vibe kind of was taking me out of it, especially the last episode. Could have used some more seasoned co stars. Vince was solid but felt he was trying be a lil too laid back and cool, I enjoyed his acting in Abbott Elementary more than this. I hope he gets a 2nd season though, it’s a pretty easy watch and with a few tweaks it could be a really good show

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The Bank Robbery episode was special television. The rest of it didn't live up to that level of quality but it was damn good

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
This was just solid but, it has potential to be better. Five episode season is just so odd to me, entirely too short. Show premise is just Louie with stories tailored to Vince Staples’ life.
This.

It’s a 6 from me now but I see its potential. Hopefully it gets a second FULL season because I relate to this shyt more than Atlanta, especially the Family Reunion episode.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Easy watch. Went in with no expectations. I'll give it a 7/10. They need to bring back Flatbush Misdemeanors and #BlackAF
BlackAF was trash, shyt was blackish with cursing and worse actors

But canceling Flatbush misdemeanors was some ultimate fukkshyt. That show was too funny.