The villainess new korean action. Oh lordy.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Is this a torrent site? Or do they use file sharing sites?
t0rrent
Avistaz.to is where I get all of my live action Asian piff.
u got a invite for a brutha? i used to be on that site but they might've kicked me out due to inactivity cuz i cant seem to login anymore for some reason

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
t0rrent
u got a invite for a brutha? i used to be on that site but they might've kicked me out due to inactivity cuz i cant seem to login anymore for some reason

Sorry, breh. I have zero invite tokens and it's I gotta earn 1,793 BP before getting one. I'm surprised they kicked you though, I thought they weren't that strict because my ratio has been less than 1.0 for a long ass time, I can still login and I'm still able to download.

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
Why am I just now finding out about this? :ohhh:

Can anyone please give me Korean cinema list of movies to watch? I'm open to all genres as long as it's good.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Sorry, breh. I have zero invite tokens and it's I gotta earn 1,793 BP before getting one. I'm surprised they kicked you though, I thought they weren't that strict because my ratio has been less than 1.0 for a long ass time, I can still login and I'm still able to download.
nah my ratio was great because of those freeleech things or whatever. I think i just forgot to sign in for hella months and got deactivated. I get emails from my other private tracker sites and make sure i sign in for that not to happen but i guess they dont do that and deleted me after awhile. Do they have the correct subtitles on there? i found a 720p version on a site but all the subtitles i found are fukking awful and dont even make sense. If yours are correct i may need u to upload it somewhere for me

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
nah my ratio was great because of those freeleech things or whatever. I think i just forgot to sign in for hella months and got deactivated. I get emails from my other private tracker sites and make sure i sign in for that not to happen but i guess they dont do that and deleted me after awhile. Do they have the correct subtitles on there? i found a 720p version on a site but all the subtitles i found are fukking awful and dont even make sense. If yours are correct i may need u to upload it somewhere for me

Doesn't seem like legit subs are out yet. None were uploaded for my download tried a search and I'll I could find was google translated shyts with off timing. :why: