"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

Daps
wtf-gif-tumblr-i2.gif

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Been on this heavy.. If you listen closely its everywhere. Most "powerful" people today understand the power of positive thinking.

"You gotta treat your vocal chords like it's a fortress
And treat every single one of your words like reinforcements"
Mural by Lupe Fiasco

"I taught my team about manifestation , people are basic they thought I was crazy."
Sit Down by Kevin Gates

"My mind is infinite , I think and grow rich"
Back on my regimen by Stic.man

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
the creator made moi jump outta heaven without a chute to learn this lessun,plasma,perspiration,and pain water to fertilize the scorched eARTh...

thankhfully thy have d'rugs and impeccabull music like this new Loopay&Wu Tang to lessen the impact...:mjcry::ohlawd::blessed:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
'A noble and God-like character is not a thing of favor or chance, but is the natural result of continued effort in right thinking

Good thoughts and actions can never produce bad results. Bad thoughts and actions can never produce good results.This is but saying that nothing can come from corn but corn, nothing from nettles but nettles. Men understand this law in the natural world, and work with it. But few understand it in the mental and moral world (though its operation there is just as simple and undeviating), and they, therefore, do not cooperate with it.

James Allen