The Undoing on HBO

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Loyalty to your mother is one thing but even as a kid you've got to admire beauty...

I was a kid not far from his age in the late 80s early 90s when my dad had a bad wife. We would go swimming at the apartment pool down at Valdosta when my dad was stationed at Moody. She was murder in a one piece swimsuit. Imagine if she would have actually walked out there in a two piece with her 6 foot two, light skinned, double D self. She got banned from the apartment pool, base pool, if Valdosta state had a natatorium back then she would have got banned from That.

Then I found that they was childhood friends and technically she was the one that got away. I can't blame him for that. But they long divorced now she went and had some white man's kid while they were stationed in germany. Dude looked nothing like me, nothing like pop and had curly hair.

But I digress, the kid on the show need to quit tripping

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Watching now. So Pacino is :flabbynsick: Deniro :flabbynsick: But Donald Sutherland acting like he still in his 60. And he's 15 years from 100.:ohhh:

:whoo: Yes, I was talking to my aunt about the show, she hasn't seen it but she asked me "How was Donald Sutherland in it?"

I was like "He looks mad old, yet healthy considering, and the old geezer still has some damn acting chops!"

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
I zoomed in on the best friend as soon as she showed up on the screen, she's a good character actress
she's the one who invited the mistress into the parent group
she knew Hugh Grant was in trouble at the hospital
she's probably the other woman that Hugh had an affair with and didn't like being dumped for the hot artist
she says hello to the prosecutor when she comes into the court room for some reason, watch the prosecution bring up his sisters death because the best friend told them about it
she's been on screen too much for her not to have a bigger role in this which might be on purpose

the reason she says what’s up to the prosecutor is because they interned together when they was coming up

but yeah you spot on with your assessment. Her role is deeper than what’s been revealed. I think grace dad did it tho idk

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
After watching all the episodes I still think its the son but it looks like they’re setting it up to Grace :francis:

gonna be disappointed if they go with the “she killed her while sleeping walking/crazy and doesn’t know” scenario

its has to be Grace or the son though

Either the son his hiding the murder weapon cause he did it or hes hiding it for his mother to protect her

nothing else would make any sense

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I zoomed in on the best friend as soon as she showed up on the screen, she's a good character actress
she's the one who invited the mistress into the parent group
she knew Hugh Grant was in trouble at the hospital
she's probably the other woman that Hugh had an affair with and didn't like being dumped for the hot artist
she says hello to the prosecutor when she comes into the court room for some reason, watch the prosecution bring up his sisters death because the best friend told them about it
she's been on screen too much for her not to have a bigger role in this which might be on purpose
She was my #2 suspect behind the son until last episode

they gonna have to explain how the murder weapon got in the sons violin case if its her

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
After watching all the episodes I still think its the son but it looks like they’re setting it up to Grace :francis:

gonna be disappointed if they go with the “she killed her while sleeping walking/crazy and doesn’t know” scenario

its has to be Grace or the son though

Either the son his hiding the murder weapon cause he did it or hes hiding it for his mother to protect her

nothing else would make any sense

How would it make sense being Grace?

I thought it was the son, but with the reveal of the murder weapon being in his possession, and the reveal of the dad being a sociopath in the same episode, I think it's the dad. They wouldn't blow their load in the penultimate by suggesting it was the son, if it was actually the son.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There's a lot of "red herring" about the son, some of it pretty subtle, the way the camera lingers on him, for one, if it did turn out not be him. I think it's a father like son thing.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How would it make sense being Grace?

I thought it was the son, but with the reveal of the murder weapon being in his possession, and the reveal of the dad being a sociopath in the same episode, I think it's the dad. They wouldn't blow their load in the penultimate by suggesting it was the son, if it was actually the son.
Only reason why I rule the dad out is cause they been making it too obvious that its him from the start.Same with the husband

Im not a fan of it being Grace but the theory is that shes schizo and sleep walks

she kills the lady and the son follows her and takes the murder weapon and hides it

she doesn’t know she killed the mistress but the son does

Like I said im not a fan of that theory but they have been laying the foundation for it to be Grace since episode 1

hopefully its just there to throw people off

@the bold part = I don’t think it was their intentions to imply it was the son with that last scene

like you said,with it being revealed that the dad is a sociopath this episode I think they were banking on the audience assuming the dad hid the hammer there