The Uncensored Truth of Mothers' Bodies

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
It just depends on the woman. My fam was bikini ready within a month of having her children. If you :flabbynsick:before and during your pregnancy, you're going to be :flabbynsick:AFTER your baby.

More women need to prepare their bodies BEFORE getting pregnant. Lose extra weight and get a healthy lifestyle, not for vain reasons, but rather for HEALTH reasons.

I plan to do the bold, but for vain reasons.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
My kids didn't ruin my body thank goodness.
I worked throughout pregnancy and stayed busy. Made a concerted effort
To eat better and more often to keep my metabolism pushed up.
Then again I only have 2 and they're far apart.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
exercise17f-1-web.jpg

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Women who have children have valid reasons. Men, on the other hand, have no excuse.

Men can be overweight.... men carry weight better than women as well..... so I guess that leads me back to the beginning of this sentence...Men can be overweight

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
It just depends on the woman. My fam was bikini ready within a month of having her children. If you :flabbynsick:before and during your pregnancy, you're going to be :flabbynsick:AFTER your baby.

More women need to prepare their bodies BEFORE getting pregnant. Lose extra weight and get a healthy lifestyle, not for vain reasons, but rather for HEALTH reasons.

Yo my cousins take the whole "eating for two" thing waaaaay too far

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I plan to do the bold, but for vain reasons.
Well there's nothing wrong with that. All women of childbearing age should be taking a daily prenatal vitamin (I do) and make sure that they're as strong and healthy as they can be. It makes labor and delivery easier and safer. Also, the mental/spiritual state of a woman affects her baby. Women should not be stressed out or anxious, but rather in a good state of being. Everything in you and in the father goes INTO the development of that child. So he should be eating and living as though he's going to carry that baby himself. For example he shouldn't be drinking, smoking or even consuming caffeine. Men should be as cautious about their health going into a pregnancy as a woman.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Even though I don't want any kids, I readily admit mamas are sexy (no eodipus).

That said...if the circumstances are aight...

*leans toward microphone*

I would date a single mother.

*runs out of threads' back door before the pandemonium*

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Even though I don't want any kids, I readily admit mamas are sexy (no eodipus).

That said...if the circumstances are aight...

*leans toward microphone*

I would date a single mother.

*runs out of threads' back door before the pandemonium*
It's not that bad really. I mean mine was an LDR but I did it :manny:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps

True, I also noticed that many women do not stay active while they are pregnant. Of course you need the extra weight gain for your baby, but there are women that literally become vegetables during pregnancy. My acquaintance was pregnant with her second son and refused to sit around all day. She said being active (moving around, taking walks, cleaning the house, and etc) helped her after her pregnancy. My mom was the same way. I understand that every pregnancy is different though, so everyone does not have that option.