The U is back in the Top 10 National Rankings appreciation

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Felt like high school again for a dew mins :mjcry:

7th floor crew aint walking out the tunnel brehs :mjcry:

Was all off a weak schedule I wasn't buying it Miami still couple years away from making legit threat don't ever get bamboozled by schedules if they couldn't beat this weak ass FSU in the state it was in I knew this wasn't gonna be year. Injuries and bad luck killing them on defensive side too they don't have the depth to overcome that right now not many teams do. Miami just needs to finish season strong if they can go 9-4 I think that's a good finish I don't really know what they got after Kaaya.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Classic Mark...win a little and let you down at the end

side note

I was watching the game last night and you know ESPN would have the ranking of the team as they display the team, so I didn't see the U ranked on the screen...Lol...thought it was some type of error on ESPN part, but comes to find out, them jokers not even ranked :mjlol:

It was all good just a week ago, and just think, I was telling my barber these bozos were my "dark horse" :mjlol:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark Richt Hal...better hope Vinny Jr. is a baller he's what we got after kaaya

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
College rankings are a joke Miami had no business getting up to #10 just cause Ole Piss,FSU and Oklahoma played real squads early on. Can't wait till Baylor gets exposed as frauds they have the worst schedule so far out of the power 5 schools.