The Typical Minds Of Females.....

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a way I agree with her;however, I don't agree with her assessment of Drew, simply because he and ole girl aren't together. I won't blame it all on the dudes though cuz the females that messes with them knows how they are and they choose to put themselves in those situations thinking they are going to be the ones to change those dudes into their "dream guys"

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
In a way I agree with her;however, I don't agree with her assessment of Drew, simply because he and ole girl aren't together. I won't blame it all on the dudes though cuz the females that messes with them knows how they are and they choose to put themselves in those situations thinking they are going to be the ones to change those dudes into their "dream guys"
My baby :takedat:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
1010997_534840359884751_691079803_n.jpg

I replied saying, so what about the women on the show?? She couldn't come up with a reply so she deleted me :laff:

regardless of whatever the senitment of this thread is, she has poor grammar. Nothing worse than someone thinking they are being profound, deep, telling it like it is......and having poor grammar :heh:

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:upsetfavre: Lie's! Lie's! And more lie's. I didn't get no PM.

:demonic: Report to PM!

Swear..lol..or at least I thought I did:patrice:. I was kinda drinking...we were on ocean blvd at the pier, and I drunk t every Lil spot that I could that night..lol