The Typical Minds Of Females.....

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
1010997_534840359884751_691079803_n.jpg

I replied saying, so what about the women on the show?? She couldn't come up with a reply so she deleted me :laff:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I leave for a month and nikkas still making the same threads. :pachaha:

"Women are dumb"
Generic thread about dikk size
Generic thread about gay people
Random Spinoff/Appreciation/Unapprecaition Thread

Throw in a thread or two about a current event and a shytty exposal and you have The Locker Room. This still the GOAT forum though. :heh:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I leave for a month and nikkas still making the same threads. :pachaha:

"Women are dumb"
Generic thread about dikk size
Generic thread about gay people
Random Spinoff/Appreciation/Unapprecaition Thread

Throw in a thread or two about a current event and a shytty exposal and you have The Locker Room. This still the GOAT forum though. :heh:
There is always new material :youngsabo:

Daps
He's on ignore I can't see his stupid ass OP :blessed:

Probably some typical bullshyt about women being unstable, illogical, stupid, useless.

Well, your mom ain't shyt..she's not even bullshyt. :umad:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
He's on ignore I can't see his stupid ass OP :blessed:

Probably some typical bullshyt about women being unstable, illogical, stupid, useless.

Well, your mom ain't shyt..she's not even bullshyt. :umad:
What did i do to go on ignore???

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
FEMALES THINK THAT LIFE IS SWEET!!!!

THEY THINK ITS THAT EASY???!!!!

CAN THAT bytch COOK HOT MEALS?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Alot of dudes can live dat "gigolo" life and not be a scumbag dude :shrug2:. And if you have to expound on how virtuous you are as a woman, you already sent out red flags about yourself and ya attitude :ufdup:

Yeah, you're going to be alone alright, but not because of a lack of good men, but because of your attitude is :scusthov:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
do u kno how many bytches I argued with about what happened on that show last nite with kirk....I kept telling dem bytches that no one knows what rasheeda did to kirk to make him feel how he does...just because the show doesn't show it doesn't mean she aint fukked half of Atlanta....no response on that part

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
FEMALES THINK THAT LIFE IS SWEET!!!!

THEY THINK ITS THAT EASY???!!!!

CAN THAT bytch COOK HOT MEALS?
The fact that she got on Scrappy and Stevie J bout them being whores and not having any morals, but the women on there out weight them in those category's :dead:

Joselin...mega whore/hoodrat, K. Mitchelle....:snoop: Do i even have to explain myself?

In her eyes (Most females eyes) the woman are never wrong and they are as pure as sheep's coats and more than a saint than Jesus himself :dead:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

The fact that she got on Scrappy and Stevie J bout them being whores and not having any morals, but the women on there out weight them in those category's :dead:

Joselin...mega whore/hoodrat, K. Mitchelle....:snoop: Do i even have to explain myself?

In her eyes (Most females eyes) the woman are never wrong and they are as pure as sheep's coats and more than a saint than Jesus himself :dead:

right on brother

females need us males, look at the chaos that gets made when they turn lesbo, they try run back to men when they try some puss and it backfires :snoop: