The two best selling games of August were 70 dollars

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Turns out people will accept what they're given. If those games were $90 they'd still be there.

Just cause she got that black eye and she's still married to him doesn't mean she's happy she's cool with it.

Dumbest analogy ever. These are videogames. Consumer products. No one is forced to buy anything.

Unless you're saying GoT is just that good and people can't help but to buy it no matter the price:banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Turns out people will accept what they're given. If those games were $90 they'd still be there.

Just cause she got that black eye and she's still married to him doesn't mean she's happy she's cool with it.
:laff: These analogies be killing me.

It's more like a chick is with a dude that she's head over heels in love with and now he's asking for her to allow him to get a threesome and she's still cool with it because he's a multi-millionaire and provides her with guaranteed security.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Sports games this gen ARE NOT WORTH $70 :childplease:

Ur better off waiting a month or so after release so u can get it at a discounted price, especially with 2k the season aint even started yet :heh:

The $70 price is justifiable with some games tho. I dont mind paying the money for the quality of games like Demons Souls, Returnal, and upcoming games like GOW and GT7. :ehh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Dumbest analogy ever. These are videogames. Consumer products. No one is forced to buy anything.

Unless you're saying GoT is just that good and people can't help but to buy it no matter the price:banderas:

It's more like a chick is with a dude that she's head over heels in love with and now he's asking for her to allow him to get a threesome and she's still cool with it because he's a multi-millionaire and provides her with guaranteed security.

Gamer entitlement is real.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or, this could just be proof that gamers in general (leaving console stannery out of it) have almost always justified the cost of games, as they've accepted that gaming is one of the most expensive hobbies. Only exceptions have been egregious shyt. :yeshrug:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
And what else football game is being offered on the market?
Might as well play the same one for a few years, graphics get super small updates unless it's cross gen. Gameplay is pretty much standard across every title, the roster updates don't even mean much cause you can't see under the helmet playing so there's no difference between each edition.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Or, this could just be proof that gamers in general (leaving console stannery out of it) have almost always justified the cost of games, as they've accepted that gaming is one of the most expensive hobbies. Only exceptions have been egregious shyt. :yeshrug:

It’s as expensive or inexpensive as you want it to be.

I spend about 150 dollars a month on it, thats relatively cheap compared to other hobbies

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Sounds like a girl with no self respect because if he's willing to step over the boundary there, where else will he take liberties :yeshrug:? I don't think there's the analogy you were looking for.