The Tulsa King - TV Series (Sylvester Stallone, Talyor Sherridan, Terrance Winter/Paramount +/Trailer)

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
That speech he had for Joey:mjcry: this shyt gets better the longer I watch. Stallone clearly LOVES this character

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how good is this show? I don’t know why I thought it was those cheap USA channel shows

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody replied to my post lol but I read Terry Winter was in charge so I gave it a watch (Apparently he left as showrunner though) Finished it in a couple days.

Really really dope show. The best thing about the show is the supporting characters. It’s literally the exact opposite of Tommy. The latter has terrible supporting characters which turns the show off.

I know Sly as an action actor but man did his thing. Like his chemistry between him and Tyson. The other characters are funny too. Also, the setting of the show is really dope. No NY or LA and they made Oklahoma seem dope.

I don’t watch anything on Paramount+ but seems like they produce high quality stuff ( How’s Mayor Kingstown?)

Would def recommend.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
So how good is this show? I don’t know why I thought it was those cheap USA channel shows
It's not first season mayor of Kingstown good, or 1883/1923 good. It's just under that, boils slower

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it got worse as the season went along :francis:. Once he went back to NYCwriting and dialogue got silly real quick

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's at it's best as a low key comedy character study, the more action/mafia sequences are the weakest. Some of the acting and lines by the mafia guys are like D list level. Terrence Winter stepping away is a bad sign. Shows lose that guiding hand, and just get weird.