The Tulsa King - TV Series (Sylvester Stallone, Talyor Sherridan, Terrance Winter/Paramount +/Trailer)

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This isn't very good.

I think this is example of streaming era TV, the settings looked too glossy, the pace moves way too quickly, the script is marginal, the characters cliched. I only watched the first 15 minutes, and can see it's not worth continuing, for me. Feels very low effort and on a budget.

There's no edge to it, or sense of realness, that Sheridan was/is known for, like Wind River, or Hell Or High Water.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This isn't very good.

I think this is example of streaming era TV, the settings looked too glossy, the pace moves way too quickly, the script is marginal, the characters cliched. I only watched the first 15 minutes, and can see it's not worth continuing, for me. Feels very low effort and on a budget.

There's no edge to it, or sense of realness, that Sheridan was/is known for, like Wind River, or Hell Or High Water.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Liked the episode more, it's not as "darK' as I guess I was looking for. It's watchable, very on brand for Sheridan, it's basically a male fantasy come to life, but I think Stallone's performance has it's charms. My guess is the more funny scenes will end up being better than the action.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
First episode was cool. I see Terence Winter was looking out for all his boys with the mob casting

Last edited:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
So the Coli consensus is that this is good? About to tune in sometime today