• Desi

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: If yall see the paper trail from my last issue, I said my peace on the subject at hand.

Right now, I'm having issues in the tree to even care if anybody is black, white, alien, or a carrot. Bottom line is that true colors were shown and the ones that showed the hands and even face gain my truest respects. Or even acknowledge their identity, yall real in my books. The ones that are too coward to post in here and the other thread, their time will come and the truth shall come to the light.

It is what it is.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I
:francis: If yall see the paper trail from my last issue, I said my peace on the subject at hand.

Right now, I'm having issues in the tree to even care if anybody is black, white, alien, or a carrot. Bottom line is that true colors were shown and the ones that showed the hands and even face gain my truest respects. Or even acknowledge their identity, yall real in my books. The ones that are too coward to post in here and the other thread, their time will come and the truth shall come to the light.

It is what it is.
Sending up prayers for you and your fam Koala Breh. 🙏🏾

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Or you have dudes voting or in here chatty patty but not providing proof of who they are.
:mjpls: I said it back on the first page. Some of these dudes need to be tagged. We had like 15 or so votes, but only 6 pics. Now we got 62 votes but I only see a dozen black(ish) hands.

And I'm guessing no one is gonna tag anyone. And that sucks because this is legit THE place to do it. I hope this thread doesn't just disappear though. Need this constant reminder for some people. But I won't forget who made it a point to throw stones and LITERALLY hide their hands.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
image.jpg

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:mjpls: I said it back on the first page. Some of these dudes need to be tagged. We had like 15 or so votes, but only 6 pics. Now we got 62 votes but I only see a dozen black(ish) hands.

And I'm guessing no one is gonna tag anyone. And that sucks because this is legit THE place to do it. I hope this thread doesn't just disappear though. Need this constant reminder for some people. But I won't forget who made it a point to throw stones and LITERALLY hide their hands.
Ima tag one a$$hole because he’s been running around here getting his :mjpls: on me for months.

@Finn Baller , you ducking this thread but in TSC. You said you sent @3Rivers a proof pic but I ain’t seen no response from him. If I can show proof your bytch ass can too.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
My pops is mixed (black grandpa, Vietnamese grandma) and my mom is full blooded Italian like Little Guido and Tracy Smothers. Already told @3Rivers I don't post pictures online in any capacity for a number of reasons. Don't care who believes me or not :yeshrug: , I've seen firsthand how psycho people from the internet get and I don't play with that. If people don't like what I post, the ignore feature is right there. Never said anything remotely anti black on here so not sure why people would get upset or question shyt in the first place.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
My pops is mixed (black grandpa, Vietnamese grandma) and my mom is full blooded Italian like Little Guido and Tracy Smothers. Already told @3Rivers I don't post pictures online in any capacity for a number of reasons. Don't care who believes me or not :yeshrug: , I've seen firsthand how psycho people from the internet get and I don't play with that. If people don't like what I post, the ignore feature is right there. Never said anything remotely anti black on here so not sure why people would get upset or question shyt in the first place.
:dead: