Results are only viewable after voting.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
IMG-2853.jpg

This why you can't judge someone based on assumed race. No offense to you breh. Just picking on you for a sec in a non disrespectful manner. But i can't tell if your ass black or at least lightskinned, or mixed, Hispanic, or damn near Arabic/middle eastern. Or even Indian or from around those parts of the world. Whatever you are ima just treat you with respect and enjoy this wrestling fukkery with ya. :salute:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
White euro:manny:

Fail to see why this is being done in TSC
Fair enough in the cesspit that is TLR and they all be saying outlandish shyt

We talk shyt about fake playfighting

But whatever

Be who you are and stand on it
That's why this thread exists.
Some posters have been accused of false flagging, so this is a chance for everybody to come clean.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This why you can't judge someone based on assumed race. No offense to you breh. Just picking on you for a sec in a non disrespectful manner. But i can't tell if your ass black or at least lightskinned, or mixed, Hispanic, or damn near Arabic/middle eastern. Or even Indian or from around those parts of the world. Whatever you are ima just treat you with respect and enjoy this wrestling fukkery with ya. :salute:
Lol, I get that. I’m light-skinned though, but still darker than someone like Steph Curry.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
It's really come to this? :francis:

This used to be TLR shyt. :francis:

A few of you follow me on IG, Twitter and maybe TikTok. I'm a proud Black woman. I may have traced some ancestors on my great grandmother's side back to the Igbo and Akan people even.
20241009_082832.jpg

I voted Hispanic/Latino. Here's a fairly recent pic cuz it's when i went to Pittsburgh for the WWE ple they had there last year. Think it was Payback or something like that.

i3apmtpZ.jpg

In fact here's me during mania weekend in Philly wearing a TSC hoodie, back when The Coli sold merch. Doesn't get cold here too often but that hoodie has come in clutch plenty of times. I got a red tsc shirt i use as a workout shirt still. Have a gmb shirt somewhere in my dresser
Main Man Manny :salute:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
It's really come to this? :francis:

This used to be TLR shyt. :francis:

A few of you follow me on IG, Twitter and maybe TikTok. I'm a proud Black woman. I may have traced some ancestors on my great grandmother's side back to the Igbo and Akan people even.
20241009_082832.jpg

Main Man Manny :salute:
Not the humble brag with the mint condotion Booty-O's box, though :leon: