The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tbh, I don't see how well Bosh would fit as a #1 option in this team at all. Bosh would help us on those jumpers a l;ot and Whiteside would free him up a lot but knowing Bosh, you don't know which version you're getting every night

Bosh was murdering dudes on the low and high block because he's very hard to single cover due to his skill set. The problems started when teams started planning for that and forcing double teams from the guards because Cole/Chalmers/Napier can't shoot. Bosh was getting double and triple teamed especially when Wade was out.

Who is gonna double on Bosh if Wade, Dragic, Deng, and Whiteside on the floor? Plus both of our guards can throw proper entry passss if Bosh is in the post, proper passes on the PNR, and teams actually have to consider they can finish if Bosh is stretching the floor which also means Whiteside has easy access for rebounds and alleys.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Calm down there :whoa:
We can win 43-50 games and possibly make the ECF.
Cleveland; Chicago, and possibly Washington(if they get new coach) will be better than us next season.
well, also depends on if Riley makes any additions in the off-season. I know people are hyping up McRoberts, but I wouldn't be surprised if he got traded at some point next season

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the beauty is when bosh gets back we dont have to say who is the #1 option etc because we have a complete team. Dragic gon have weapons bruh then u let the offense run thru Mcbob on the 2nd unit hopefully with Beas walker and chalmers. man all we need next year is another back up big cause bird is getting up there in age

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's taking some time but we're slowly starting to close up the holes in the lineup that Lebron had covered up. Our biggest hurdle is durability and building consistency.

Edit:

I just realized Dragic is like a Slavic D-Wade, just trade some of the athletic ability for shooting range. I saw a play in the 4th quarter where Dragic flung a pass to Wade on the opposite side of the court and immediately started moving down to the corner at the same pace Wade was driving, effectively taking his man out of the play while keeping an open passing lane for Wade to kick it to if his man does try to help.

Now imagine if that was Cole or Chalmers...

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's taking some time but we're slowly starting to close up the holes in the lineup that Lebron had covered up. Our biggest hurdle is durability and building consistency.

Edit:

I just realized Dragic is like a Slavic D-Wade, just trade some of the athletic ability for shooting range. I saw a play in the 4th quarter where Dragic flung a pass to Wade on the opposite side of the court and immediately started moving down to the corner at the same pace Wade was driving, effectively taking his man out of the play while keeping an open passing lane for Wade to kick it to if his man does try to help.

Now imagine if that was Cole or Chalmers...
I try not to:stopitslime::sadcam::takedat::scust::trash::huhldup::damn:

edit: It's real nice to see that after being what felt like 2-12 at home, the AAA sounds like the Heat's house again as we start winning home games again

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
We gotta win at least 41 games. We need to win least 41 games.

scared_medium.gif

Dont know I almost care for this more than I do about making the playoffs . Old habits from when we sucked in the early 90s, i guess :yeshrug:

Last edited: