The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
caan someone explain cap space to me ?

is there a "cap space" for dummies video/book out there?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Player/Basketball Operations: Equipment Manager
Team Attendant- Seasonal- Temporary- Part-Time - Miami HEAT (Miami, FL)

Brief Description of the Position

Overview of the Job: The Team Attendant’s main function is to assist the Head Equipment Manager in various tasks including, but not limited to, cleaning the locker room, mopping the basketball court, organizing the equipment room and washing and folding laundry. Responsibilities include mopping up sweat during games; rebounding pre-game/halftime; dispensing of water and towels; organization and maintenance of warmups during game; assist with laundry duties; washing/folding and putting away towels/uniforms; assist with cleanliness and organization of locker room; assist with bench setups/teardown. May be asked to help straighten equipment room; assist with player/coaches’ needs as directed by supervisor; stock refrigerators; assist Equipment Manager with any other duties assigned; assist visiting teams with moving and unloading equipment. Other duties assigned to you by staff of visiting team. Ideal candidate must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays on a flexible schedule. All team attendants are required to be at arena 3 1/2 hours prior to game time. Candidate must have great communication skills. Must be able to work well with others. Must be able to take direction. Must be able to multi-task. Must be organized. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds (lbs.)

All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP

Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:

1. (Yes/No) Are you available to work nights, weekends and holidays?

http://nbateamjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/jobs/jobs.cfm/Player-Basketball-Operations?supcat=170

Brehs here is your opportunity to live out your dreams. :blessed:

If this pays $40k I'd quit my job tomorrow

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

the only liquids they should be imbibing are organic b-52's and green power drinks

http://www.miamijuice.com/menu/juices.pdf

seems like they setting a bad example for the young players, resting on their laurels and acting semi-retired. now young players are gonna go out enjoying Miami/Broward during the season instead of remaining intensely focused and putting in extra championship practice time.

1574f146ae800097344731811d76dd80.jpg

images

Michael-Jordan-Rings.jpg

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Whiteside then got a tryout with the Lakers, but didn't get an invite to training camp. "They picked Wayne Ellington over me," he says. Then came an invite to go to the Grizzlies' camp. He played in five preseason games before getting cut -- again, no surprise, given Memphis's roster, with Marc Gasol an All-Star incumbent at center, Zach Randolph newly extended and Kosta Koufos set as the backup big man. "Chris Wallace (the Grizzlies' GM) told me to just go down and dominate the D-League, and I thought I could, too," Whiteside said. "They had a lot of bigs. Gasol was playing really well. Maybe they didn't need me. I found my own path. - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/miami_heat#sthash.dOpZ6Ntd.dpuf

It seems like Whiteside has a story for every team :russ:

Whiteside could be walking out a restaurant with no food upset like 'I asked for extra sauce and they just said no'

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Whiteside then got a tryout with the Lakers, but didn't get an invite to training camp. "They picked Wayne Ellington over me," he says. Then came an invite to go to the Grizzlies' camp. He played in five preseason games before getting cut -- again, no surprise, given Memphis's roster, with Marc Gasol an All-Star incumbent at center, Zach Randolph newly extended and Kosta Koufos set as the backup big man. "Chris Wallace (the Grizzlies' GM) told me to just go down and dominate the D-League, and I thought I could, too," Whiteside said. "They had a lot of bigs. Gasol was playing really well. Maybe they didn't need me. I found my own path. - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/miami_heat#sthash.dOpZ6Ntd.dpuf

It seems like Whiteside has a story for every team :russ:

Whiteside could be walking out a restaurant with no food upset like 'I asked for extra sauce and they just said no'

:laugh: well he did say he called EVERY team

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

still need another SG or SF that is athletic and can score/hit open 3s at a decent clip