The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
Man, I don't know what it is but I love Beas on the team (no homo). He belongs here. Yea, he's a dumbass at times, his game needs work, and he was a bust given the position selected, but he belongs here.

to us heat fans Beas is like our crackhead son

and right now it looks like he just got back from rehab and got his head on his shoulders :mjcry:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
to us heat fans Beas is like our crackhead son

and right now it looks like he just got back from rehab and got his head on his shoulders :mjcry:
:scust: I've been hating on this nikka from day 1.
but somehow they keep bringing his bumass back.
dude is literally the worst player in the league imo.
:camby:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
he'll have a 10 game stretch where he shows potential to actually be good.
(not a 10 game stretch of actually being good, just showing potential mind you.)
then he'll follow that with a 20 game stretch of just plain awful basketball.

if you look at the quality of the weed from month to month I'm sure you'll find a correlation in his production.
anytime ramone the weedman has that fire. you know that real :scust::blessed::takedat::wow::mjcry:

beas production is gonna fall off a cliff.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
he'll have a 10 game stretch where he shows potential to actually be good.
(not a 10 game stretch of actually being good, just showing potential mind you.)
then he'll follow that with a 20 game stretch of just plain awful basketball.

if you look at the quality of the weed from month to month I'm sure you'll find a correlation in his production.
anytime ramone the weedman has that fire. you know that real :scust::blessed::takedat::wow::mjcry:

beas production is gonna fall off a cliff.
:russ: :deadrose:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
our coach may be a fukk boy...but he's our fukk boy

nikka had a routine coordinated with wifey :dead: shorty even had to move him out the way a couple times...these muhfukkas took it dead serious

i love this team

edit:

:laff:

I think they planned a routine but Spo was too far gone off molly to remember them. You can see her frustration spill over at the end of the clip :russ: