The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's still getting back into game shape and the attitude of this team is far from "i don't give a fukk"....don't know where you get that....there may be nonchalant moments here and there (especially from wade)...but these nikkas fighting hard for a playoff birth...

Ehhhh, just so many lapses throughout the season. Makes me question whether they give a fukk sometimes

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Next year brehs, next year.
Just gotta ride this heatwave to the 'offs and not get swept to the Canadians and keep it moving to re-sign Goran in the summer

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Dragic needs to be in control of the ball. Period.

Not Rio, Not Wade.

The thing about Wade is that he can't afford to do some of the things he does. He complained about a non-call and couldn't catch up with his man who scored easily. How many times have we seen that? Now it's worse because he is slower.

That wasn't team basketball played at the end of the game, on both ends. I put that one on the coach.

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dragic needs to be in control of the ball. Period.

Not Rio, Not Wade.

The thing about Wade is that he can't afford to do some of the things he does. He complained about a non-call and couldn't catch up with his man who scored easily. How many times have we seen that? Now it's worse because he is slower.

That wasn't team basketball played at the end of the game, on both ends. I put that one on the coach.

Dragic should control the offense but, unfortunately, Dragic is a bigger off-ball threat than Wade because of his shooting ability plus Spo is big on trusting the proven. I see why he let Wade do it.

If you're a defense, who are you more scared of when it comes to spotting up...Wade or Dragic?

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
[QUOTE="Type Username Here, post: 12394801]

That wasn't team basketball played at the end of the game, on both ends. I put that one on the coach.[/QUOTE]
There's no doubt in my mind that Wade took that shot because he was tired and wanted to just end the game so that they wouldn't have to go to OT for a second straight game.

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
QUOTE="Type Username Here, post: 12394801

There's no doubt in my mind that Wade took that shot because he was tired and wanted to just end the game so that they wouldn't have to go to OT for a second straight game.

we lost that game once Asik gotta that random ass clean as fukk block

literally had that feeling of "we just weren't meant to win"

:mjcry:

Last edited:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes

sad thing is the coach can't even say nuthin to him. we saw what happened the last time he told wade to tighten up:francis:

DRuczo.gif