The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I don't know why I asked.. Lol.. It's just 6 blocks away

I'ma run for office soon.. Tell your mom to vote for me

:salute:

I'll let y'all know when in running
I used to play basketball with Andre Pierre at Cagni park. That was before he was the mayor of North Miami

SFBJ%20Andres%20Pierre%20315*304.jpg

Him and his boy Clyde and that nephew of his that always got him in trouble while he was mayor.

Which is why i was even more mad that he let them destroy the park when he himself used to play there. But i see everyone moved to Pepper Park to play tho

I'll tell my mom and my sister. My mom gives zero fukks about politics but she goes out to vote

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
He bought us prime Juwan before the nba vetoed it. Bought us Zo and Timmy, Shaq, orchestrated the greatest free agency heist in nba history in 2011, and perhaps in one of his final acts he flipped scraps into a legitimate starting PG. We should idolize Riles in the flesh, dont wait till he's gone to say he was the best :wow:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully this team gels and we start getting som chemistry by the playoffs. Im really excited for the second halfnof the season. Might have to cop some courtside seats.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how is Dragics defense doe? :ld:

He's not a lockdown defender. He's average but he has quick hands and he's a pest.

He has good vision and awareness so he's good at dodging pickd, knowing when who to go over or under on, etc

He'll be fine with Whiteside behind him.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Wade's tweets to Norris and others had me feelin :mjcry:

I bashed Norris but i love that dude man :mjcry:

norris-cole-going-ham.gif

8PhT59h.gif

We all loved that bum at some point. But he sold his soul to the devil and his blatant tanking, point shaving and spying couldn't be ignored.

He'll be in Cleveland next season.