The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Again, ive never seen the cat play so i hope he's as good as you guys say he is

HOWEVER,
My fellow Heat fans that were panicking. Like ive said many times before, dont EVER let me catch you talking greazy about Pat Riley again.:ufdup:
I will slit your wrist for you. That is a promise, clones:ld:
There's a reason why I always say #IRWT aka "In Riley We Trust". You all piss me the fukk off sometimes.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
wonder what the chances Dragic gets to NY, has Physical, and can play tomorrow. also, is Bosh going to be available tomorrow, if not we might have to start Haslem

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
wonder what the chances Dragic gets to NY, has Physical, and can play tomorrow. also, is Bosh going to be available tomorrow, if not we might have to start Haslem
Seems liek doggy was partying too hard in Haiti or something. Hope he didnt eat no bad lambi up in this b!tch. SOme mofos that got sensitive stomachs arent ready for this

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I think we can get to the 2nd round this year, next year if McBob is healthy with another MLE player, the bench starts to really take shape. Depending on how Goran looks over the next half season, I could see Pat saying fukk 2016.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I think we can get to the 2nd round this year, next year if McBob is healthy with another MLE player, the bench starts to really take shape. Depending on how Goran looks over the next half season, I could see Pat saying fukk 2016.
With the moves he made today he already said fukk 2016. He knows Wade has a short window left.