The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Honestly he's sucked most of the year. I can't pick between him and deng who has been the bigger letdown

Definitely Bosh. I didn't expect Deng to bring us much with how banged up he was from his days in Chicago. Bosh has no reason to be consistently playing like crap; he posted more earlier in the year and he was successful with it, now he's stopped

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly he's sucked most of the year. I can't pick between him and deng who has been the bigger letdown
Bosh has been good this year

Bosh just ain't a dude this can dominate every night. You can't win a championship with Bush being your highest paid guy.

He's good but he's not a franchise player :manny:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Definitely Bosh. I didn't expect Deng to bring us much with how banged up he was from his days in Chicago. Bosh has no reason to be consistently playing like crap; he posted more earlier in the year and he was successful with it, now he's stopped
yeah. Bron might have left in a ho-ish manner, but judging by my phone updates, it's another usual 3rd quarter that justifies his leaving. If not for whiteside this team is nets status for the long term future. 4 minutes into the quarter and no points

Daps
Not to sound reactionary, but can anyone remember the last time Bosh played well vs a quality opponent in a big or important game? Even the last 4 years, I just remember him going 1/18 in every game vs the Bulls or Pacers for example. Very frustrating to watch.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not to sound reactionary, but can anyone remember the last time Bosh played well vs a quality opponent in a big or important game? Even the last 4 years, I just remember him going 1/18 in every game vs the Bulls or Pacers for example. Very frustrating to watch.
The 1-18 game was in February. He usually gave Chicago a real hard time I think.