The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just one and you just quoted it

I'm saying how many times have WE all said all this? :mjcry:

fukk just thinking of the game the morning after still pisses me off. As big of a blow out as it was I'm actually convinced they still pull the win if Whiteside had played in the 4th quarter.

This guy and his fukking alloted minutes, the shyt drove Lebron fukking James out of Miami, he knows Bron was pissed at the allotment minutes and programs people were on. Its gonna be the fukking death of this franchise:deadmanny::deadmanny:

Yes I'm mad:to:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If we organize a petition to call for spo to get the axe, how much traction will it get you think? On here, on Twitter, and around town in south Florida?

Spo ain't going anywhere, we're stuck with him for another 2 or 3 seasons, assuming we suck in 2015-2016 and 2016-2017.

Probably a lot until you realize his assistant this year is Keith Smart and he'd probably interim :sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

Juwan prob gone be our next coach :blessed:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
peep what shane just said....it's spo's achilles heel..."he will stick to his min. restriction no matter what is happening"....shyt is retarded.....how many times have we witnessed this nikka watch as games get away from us then reinserting players who had a presence? too many fukkin times...
spoelstra_thumb%25255B5%25255D.jpg