The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Daps
Whiteside is making them a jump shooting team. I've counted at least 7 times when they've driven to the basket with a decent chance to score but kick it out cuz they see Whiteside lurking. This dude is already in player's heads & he hasn't even played a full 30 minutes yet. That respect, tho. Bucks will start missing these shots eventually. Already got 7 boards in the half. We got this.

PRO BADA$$

http://www.nextmanup.co/
Daps
Reppin
Miami Heat/ New York Hip Hop/ Horror Flicks
Whiteside is making them a jump shooting team. I've counted at least 7 times when they've driven to the basket with a decent chance to score but kick it out cuz they see Whiteside lurking. This dude is already in player's heads & he hasn't even played a full 30 minutes yet. That respect, tho. Bucks will start missing these shots eventually. Already got 7 boards in the half. We got this.

need luol to help with the perimeter defense, granger cam't guard a cardboard box

Daps
Yeah, we're getting killed out there on the perimeter. Deng being out is huge. I still think they will eventually regress to the mean.