The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
one writer said Nate would be a good fit.
http://www.hothothoops.com/2015/1/17/7557023/forget-brook-lopez-Nate-Robinson-trade-Miami-Heat

Nate Robinson's State Of Nate - Season 3, Episode 4: Mens Fitness Edition

i still remember that game against atl after stupid mike antoni bench dude for about a month and he came off the bench and dropped 41 on atl. dude is a high energy
look for his shot type of guy. he is not really a play maker but fukk it we need some off the bench scoring and if its mean getting rid of cole then bring him in.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
i still remember that game against atl after stupid mike antoni bench dude for about a month and he came off the bench and dropped 41 on atl. dude is a high energy
look for his shot type of guy. he is not really a play maker but fukk it we need some off the bench scoring and if its mean getting rid of cole then bring him in.

Heat could use some high energy and some coffee and can of red bulls pregame. sometimes they look like they're sleep playing out there, especially mr max contract.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Napier out of Heat starting lineup, Whiteside to start, as will Deng, Wade, Bosh.</p>&mdash; Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) <a href="">January 20, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wade, Deng, Whiteside, Bosh and Chalmers starting tonight

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
28ssv2c.jpg

Wade officially back in mid season form
Yea he fukked and she was just in Miami. Hopefully he stretched before he did, we dont need hin reagravating his hamstring