The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
what-not-to-say-to-short-girls-6.gif

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
we keep winning 1 then losing 1 :mjlol:

we're 5-5 in last 10 games

Riles need to put that new money to good use quick and Bosh need to hurry on up

in other news D Wade topped his average tonight and is 6th in PGG :jawalrus:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Expected L but at least Wade balled out

Gotta be ready for this up and coming Magic team on Monday

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Devin Kharpertian: Andray Blatche lives in Miami in the offseason. The entire Filipino national team traveled there to meet & practice with him. Twitter @uuords

Marc Stein: Heard while in Miami: Heat have Andray Blatche in their sights after Josh Smith wound up choosing Houston to team up with pal Dwight Howard Twitter @ESPNSteinLine

Marc Stein: Trouble there, of course, is that Blatche will be with his team in China through at least February. Heat need a big sooner rather than later Twitter @ESPNSteinLine

One player who might have been a possibility was former Detroit forward Josh Smith, who was released by the Pistons and signed with Houston this week. Miami could consider current free agents Jermaine O’Neal and Emeka Okafor if they still want to play, and Andrei Kirilenko might become available if he continues refusing to report to Philadelphia. Andray Blatche, 27, would be worth a look, but he currently is playing in China and will not be able to return to the NBA until March. Palm Beach Post

Rashard Lewis – The last we heard from Lewis, he had a new contract rescinded by the Dallas Mavericks after it was discovered that he would need knee surgery. He’s apparently much better now and is working himself back into shape so that he can have a shot at another NBA contract, preferably the Miami HEAT. Dallas likely won’t be interested in another go at him as they have since signed younger, healthier players with his skillset, but if Lewis could prove he was healthy and nimble enough to play, he’d likely get a few sniffs from teams looking for a veteran stretch four. Basketball Insiders

Just rumors brehs. Don't know if I'd want Shard or O'Neal back. I really want us to continue to get add quality, young players.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
O'neal will surely only sign with a contender, which will most likely be Dallas. I'm kinda surprised by the Rashard news. he played well for us last year.