The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I think this has to be brung up and I don't hear it much, but D Wade gets passes inside of the smallest areas to get a good shot, one of the best I have ever seen at doing it. He does not try many fancy passes, he sticks with basic overhead, chest, bounce, ect but where the target is at and how small of a window he has, he is one of the best ever at that shyt. nikka makes jump passes like its nothing, sometimes all the way across the baseline off a bounce and shyt. That nikka basic passing is ill as fukk

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Whiteside reminds me a lot of a young Bynum. Bynum looked long, lanky, and uncoordinated when he 1st got into the league, but he used his size well on D. They aint like the common C now a days, they are long and lanky but they got weight on them. I can see dude being a solid big in the future.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Whiteside should play the rest of the 3rd and start the 4th, then rest around the 10 min mark then come back around the 6 min mark to finish the game. Anything less and Spo deserves to get his kufi smacked off....

:to:

Where's Jim jones?