The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
http://allstarballot.nba.com/message.jsp?referrer=&cid=

hey heat brehs
hit this link up and vote bosh and wade into the allstar starting lineup.

you can vote once a day.

i did a straight ticket (all heat players) :yeshrug:

i wanna see the fukkery if wade and bosh are starting alongside bron kyrie and love.:pachaha:
2lniqtj.png

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Riles can pull off Durant or Davis he will truly go down as the greatest GM ever. But at this point its looking like some wishful thinking & a little crazy.
Davis will not be a free agent.

Hornets will offer him a max after this year before he gets on the market

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
we don't really need to swing for the fences, a couple of good rotational players that can score and play defense is enough.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Gotta have faith. We can lure Davis or durant here. Riley got lebron to leave Ohio. He got Shaq out of Hollywood. We will rebound.
Not seeing it bruh. Just dont see Durant signing with us. Im not sure any superstar will want to follow in Brons footsteps.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Wade got Lebron to leave Ohio, not Riley in retrospect.

But I also dont look at it like no one wants to come here after Lebron left either

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Wade doubtful & McJesus out. Plus it is in Utah where we seem to always lose. So i think we get this L. Our bad defense seems to be the only consistent thing showing up from game to game.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Wade got Lebron to leave Ohio, not Riley in retrospect.

But I also dont look at it like no one wants to come here after Lebron left either
I dont think Wade really convinced him , tho he helped. The issue was Lebron saw Bosh join Wade and felt he'd be left out in CLE with a sh!tty roster while Wade and Bosh would have been balling together in their primes. So he joined in too. LeBron loves his home (OH). I understand why he left to come here and why he went back. I salute the King and thank him for the good times But now he's just another opponent to me so fukk him :ld:

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Gotta have faith. We can lure Davis or durant here. Riley got lebron to leave Ohio. He got Shaq out of Hollywood. We will rebound.

We got Bron mainly because of his relationship with Wade. We got Shaq because of the young talent we had available for trade. I just don't see it for 2016. All we have is cap space, a fading Wade and Bosh. It's going to be a tough sell for Riles to get a top free agent to get here. You never know.

I think we all agree that 2016 might be fools gold but we none of us is the GM so, let's just enjoy the fukkery good or bad.