The trick to OKCupid without having to say a word

Shuteye

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Netherlands
only hoping to get a message isnt really the way to go imo..try to send some messages yourself, it will increase your chances

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was eating good off of okcupid for a few weeks, but things have dried up. Im still talking/dating one chick off there, but Im thinking sometime this week of deleting my account and trying POF. There just seems to be way too many single mothers on POF, and less educated women

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
I'm telling you this works because I've fell for this.
*lurks page*
*sees that he lurked the page, checks out page*
*messages "so you couldn't even say hi, how rude"*
*in :win:*

I've been a recipient of this. The method is sound for Pof, Okcupid,Tagged ect. Online chicks mostly go off the visual first and foremost:ehh:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Not gonna lie, I do this to get guys to message me lol. Only time I message a guy first is if we both rated each other highly.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Just a crazy bytch that u cant tell if they crazy cuz they might be exceptional pretty or have a bangin body...then after you knock it down...they turn into evil stalker hoes who spy on you plus some mo shyt
What? Is that really what it is? U sure?

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
they key is to have a copy pasted message if you're attractive you'll be eating good..even if your ugly send out a bunch of messages someone will respond lol... as u can see here.. i aint even go through these yet cause im already sitting on a 4 girl rotation when 1 dries up ill go through my messages lol

NQvSoFk.jpg

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word ok cupid hoes are more stuck up i dont fukk with it

:beli: theres facetime and skype now only way u getting catfished is if you're a retard every smartphone got a cam on it make a girl dl the app

I dont have facetime or skype and ive never been catfished atleast not yet

whats the copy/pasted message that you guys are using to get all these responses