The trick to OKCupid without having to say a word

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
All you gotta do is visit hella girls profiles..and that's it..I usually visit like 50 a week..than just wait..some daring girl is gonna message you..some of them might be dimes..I've gotten phone numbers and invited on dates from this trick..

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
It really works if you have the same interests...one girl saw that I was learning how to box, so she hit me up because she boxes and wanted to take me to her boxing gym..another girl saw that I had the same ethnicity and fave book as her..so she hit me up..some girls think I'm cute so they hit me..one girl messaged and gave me her number hella fast but she didnt look that cool and told me to stop by when i come to seattle..but its place to stay for free instead of a motel when I visit her state..:jawalrus:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I met up with a chick from online, real talk; I'd rather just meet girls offline. She wasn't ugly, she did have trust issues though, but besides that: these online bytches be thinking they're too bad!!

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
What the fukk is a catfish hoe
Just a crazy bytch that u cant tell if they crazy cuz they might be exceptional pretty or have a bangin body...then after you knock it down...they turn into evil stalker hoes who spy on you plus some mo shyt