The Tribal Chief Roman Reigns Appreciation Thread

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I actually like the new theme.

It sounds like a seasoned warrior going against a top tier boss in a From Software game.
It's his "Epic version" from his night 2 WM entrance. They probably wanted him to have something slightly different than the theme he's been using most of the time as a heel.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's his "Epic version" from his night 2 WM entrance. They probably wanted him to have something slightly different than the theme he's been using most of time as a heel.
And it sucks, the OG theme was fukking epic :wow: this new remix is mid, the best parts are the stuff they kept from the original one.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And it sucks, the OG theme was fukking epic :wow: this new remix is mid, the best parts are the stuff they kept from the original one.
I dont think its really a remix theme he’ll use. Just like the intro Cody sometimes uses.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I think they want that difference between Heel Tribal Chief and Baby Face Tribal Chief. Who knows, maybe they go back to the OG and only used this version for his return. We need more appearances before we can say for sure.