The Trap Museum Has A New Escape Room...

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
that part use to get plenty of attention when the museum first opened. I get your point though.....

Wasn’t nobody in that part when I went, I actually used it to get away and make a call real quick. Most of the people was in the back, really around the car, they had the little bar open so it was folks by there too. I went with a large group of family that had came down, we went out and they wanted to go there. I already knew it was gonna be c00ntastic but the majority of the group wanted to pull up so I said fukk it. That shyt was horrible, straight up cringe worthy. And I didn’t even know that it was still open, I thought it was just a Halloween thing. It’s been almost a year now, that means white people going to that shyt now. That makes it even worse.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Wasn’t nobody in that part when I went, I actually used it to get away and make a call real quick. Most of the people was in the back, really around the car, they had the little bar open so it was folks by there too. I went with a large group of family that had came down, we went out and they wanted to go there. I already knew it was gonna be c00ntastic but the majority of the group wanted to pull up so I said fukk it. That shyt was horrible, straight up cringe worthy. And I didn’t even know that it was still open, I thought it was just a Halloween thing. It’s been almost a year now, that means white people going to that shyt now. That makes it even worse.

gooooot cha. i've never been and i was just speaking from how peeps was talking about it when it first came out but you right, attention and talk about it just died quickly and now THIS? :camby:

Daps
People dont understand that some people do this shyt cause they lazy or they grew up in it

It aint to be glorified