Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:dame:

An interesting interview with Ashley Breathe from the T-Time Network:

Cliffs:
  • HIS name is Tiffany Michelle
  • HE's been scared to leave the house, is a single FATHER to a 10 year old son, is a full time student, and is an MC, fka Paycheck Subs, now called Sarah Tonin, has a job in delivery
  • Has been getting death threats
  • Started hormone therapy two months ago, lost job and went bankrupt, had to end relationship with girlfriend because HE wasn't a lesbian
  • Has been emotional because of hormone treatment
  • Known HE was MENTALLY ILL since HE was a child, felt like HE had to 'man up' because of patriachal social norms
  • Was sending a video game back in Game Stop, they wouldn't take it because the plastic wrap was removed, HE got angry and people (customers and the employee) started APPROPRIATELY IDENTIFYING HIM and laughing at HIM, then HE started cursing them out and "let anger get the best" of HIM
  • "We've come far enough that people of colour, trans, gay people, lesbians shouldn't be pursecuted but we are because people aren't vocal about it"
  • "White privilege goes out the window NEVER, most of the people who hate me are white cis men"
  • "REGULAR PEOPLE norms should not decide what's ladylike, REGULAR PEOPLE aren't transgender so should have US COMMITTED
  • Thinks it's beautiful that children are coming out as MENTALLY ILL in elementary school so they can fend off their hormones early and be more MENTALLY ILL
  • Wants to take Game Stop to court so that employees are trained in how to speak to trans people
  • Doesn't want to pass because HE's a proud MENTALLY ILL MAN, is happy with HIS voice, other people standards don't dictate HIM
  • Then says that HE'D get face surgery, a more feminine voice, top and bottom surgery, but doesn't have the money, HE wants them but can't afford them
  • Every woman is beautiful, what makes people ugly is what's inside
  • If someone APPROPRIATELY IDENTIFY HIM she'll misgender them back
  • Interviewer says we're not mentally unstable, we're LYING TO OURSELVES
  • "You're not just disrespecting me, you're disrespecting my journey, what it took to come out in the first place, disrespecting everything about me. It's one thing to do it on accident, not 'I'm sorry sir haha I mean man,' I'm tired. Not shame on me for reacting, same on you for never reacting."
  • Talks about how hard it is for MENTALLY ILL to get jobs
  • "It's too late in the game to hate people because they're different, didn't the civil rights movement prove that? Apparently not because cops are still shooting black people. It kills me."
  • "We need to stop passing judgement when we don't know what people are going through."

FIXED FOR ACCURACY :tellme:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
fukk him. I can’t believe OP called a dude that looks like Hulk Hogan a her
:mjlol:

full