The trailer for Beverly Hills Cop 4 dropped today

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Rosewood and Taggart looks like shyt :heh:

Coming 2 America wasn’t that great, I’m not confident this one will tread any new ground.

“Looks” a lot like Bad Boys from the trailer which is not what Beverly Hills Cop is about. 3 was also terrible because Eddy wanted a more serious tone because of Denzel and others getting better scripted cop movies at the time :beli:

Bruckheimer is back though so the action sequences should be on point. :ehh:

Will watch in the background on the small tv, this won’t be getting the theater room treatment :ufdup:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I dont give a damn if its terrible. Im watching it first day out.

Everybody hates BHC 3 but I enjoyed it. I watch that shyt everytime its on. Keep it going for Ellis DeWald! ELLIS DeWALD!
A private security firm printing counterfeit cash using an amusing park (which is really a technology company) as their front. Shyt was good to me.

And Rosewood gon ride with Axel til the end.

Last edited:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Eddie Murphy today is nothing like the Eddie Murphy in the 1980's, or early 90's.

This and the Coming to America remakes are unnecessary. They cheapen the originals by doing these sequels.
Exactly, the sequel to Coming to America felt like a straight Bezos cash grab, I can’t hate for Edy taking the money, but we can scrutinize the end product. He had 30+ years to think up some funny shyt and all we got was Snipes being a fkn clown (he was genuinely funny) and a plot that didn’t make much sense with new actors nobody cared about.

This feels the exact same

And if he does this to Trading Places or Boomerang then I might just have to back up from being a fan of Eddys comedic properties :beli: