The tradition begins again: the TENTH annual "worst poster in my coliseum" NOMINATION thread

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Same thang any LWO fan did when Magic Johnson, Kareem, Shaq or any other NBA legend retired :win:. I hope Red Auerbach is burning in hell fakkit :pachaha:

Red is a God. Bow down. Celtics - 17 titles. Lakers - 16. Hope that ether burn slow.

Your team tanked and you're still a fan, right? Real Lakers fans will be fine - you carry on. We know for a fact that the Lakers organization is great and they'll continue to try and win championships.

I was at the game on Wednesday. shyt was BRUTAL to watch. My team is basically a high school team right now. I still support em tho. I doubt 80% of Laker/Heat fans would even try to go to a game when Kobe or LeBron leave.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He trying to fulfil his cuckold fantasies -

suzPl4V.jpg

ECtpfB3.jpg

:mjpls:

I should of known mikebrownsjob was a cac. :snoop:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
bytch i nominated you and you caught feelings. Nobody is worried about you and your simp stans :lolbron:
I'm just saying you obviously pay close attention to my posts...even know my exact age. I mean, for someone not worried about me, you've been taking notes lmao cause I don't know shyt about you and didn't even know of you until yesterday :yeshrug:That's a fact statement, nothing to do with feelings. You have two options: stop reading my threads/posts if you don't like them or continue crying like a bytch ass .

Last edited:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was at the game on Wednesday. shyt was BRUTAL to watch. My team is basically a high school team right now. I still support em tho. I doubt 80% of Laker/Heat fans would even try to go to a game when Kobe or LeBron leave.

And you should support them. Any bandwagon fans would do that though...I'll still watch Lakers even after Kobe cause it's the end of one great era and will be the beginning of a new one.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
I'm just saying you obviously pay close attention to my posts...even know my exact age. I mean, for someone not worried about me, you've been take notes lmao cause I don't know shyt about you and didn't even know of you until yesterday :yeshrug:That's a fact statement, nothing to do with feelings. You have two options: stop reading my threads/posts if you don't like them or continue crying like a bytch ass .
:laff: such an attention whore

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
1. @KologeroBx - Knicks stan, bum bytch nikka, :wrist: ass nikka, habitual :duck: ass nikka. Horrible poster. The leader of #holmestape

2. @Regular_P A clown ass nikka. Lame stanley. The type I don't like.

3. @Ed MOTHEREFFING G - Cool nikka at times, just acts like a bytch at other times. Terrible posting at times. Good posting at others. The Josh Smith of posting.

4. @WOAHMYGOODNESS - He just get on my nerves. His posting isn't that bad.

5. @Poiter- This nikka is a truly horrible poster. I have never seen a good post from this clown.

These nikkas are horrible most of the time. Ed, you still my nikka but you sucked for about 9 months for real.

Where my real Hawk nikkas who can co-sign these top five bad posters?