The Top Selling Cereals In The U.S

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Whole list is Trash :scust:. Of those 10 I only eat Fruit Loops and Frosted Flakes. Apple Jack's are the GOAT >>>>

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
It’s a coli cereal thread so somebody gonna post that King Vitamin real soon. I remember in one of those threads somebody called Honey Bunches of Oats the Wu Tang of cereals
:mjlol:
King Vitamin is GOAT :wow: :wow: :wow: Damn my mom was cheap AF :russ:

I refuse to believe Fruity Pebbles is all the way at #10 and that Apple Jacks did not make the cut!

Eating Apple Jacks is akin to eating little knives

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Honey Bunches of Oats #4 :myman:

Wu Tang of Cereal
20120629-honey-bunches-group.jpg

Last edited:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
The top two were an absolute lock, and I'm guessing the sales of those versus the next 7 aren't in the same league.

None of these surprise me, although I thought Raisin Bran would have made it. Maybe even Reese's or Coco Puffs.:manny:.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The top two were an absolute lock, and I'm guessing the sales of those versus the next 7 aren't in the same league.

None of these surprise me, although I thought Raisin Bran would have made it. Maybe even Reese's or Coco Puffs.:manny:.

Kid cereals breh. So is Lucky Charms but most adults grew up on it. I only had Lucky Charms maybe once in my life....I'm surprised that shyt still around, marketing is everything.