The top nationalities of U.S. immigrants:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Going to be some crazy times.

Competition is not backing down because they've bought into the American Dream.

That chart doesn't even include China and they're most likely #1 compared to most of those other Asian countries.

We talk about this in the tech layoffs thread.

Democrat, Republican, nobody got our back because this is what COMPANIES want and COMPANIES pay both sides of the political aisle to make sure it happens.

We're only sending out more high-skilled jobs additionally:

Not to mention many international engineering schools are now ABET accredited, so the third party that used to objectively check our colleges' engineering programs are now verifying that colleges from other countries are up to the same quality.

I keep telling people to stop relying on officials and government regarding immigration. They're not going to stop it because companies won't. It's wishful thinking at this point.

Putting on a resume that you're American don't mean shyt anymore.

Focus on leveling up and keep learning.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The US is home to more immigrants than any other country – more than 45 million people, according to the latest Census estimates.

That’s 13.6% of the US population, about the same as it was a century ago. But over the years, we’ve seen significant shifts in where immigrants to the US come from, and where they end up once they get here.

Mexicans represent the largest group of immigrants living in the United States. That’s been true since 1980, according to the nonpartisan Migration Policy Institute. And the Mexico-US route is the largest migration corridor in the world.

But the total number of Mexican immigrants living in the US has been on the decline for more than a decade.

An estimated 10.7 million Mexican immigrants lived in the US in 2021, roughly 1 million fewer than the number a decade earlier.

Meanwhile, immigration from other countries, including India and China, has been on the rise, according to MPI.