The time I actually smashed @ravie_loso for $150

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
in this thread they said he used an app to fake the messages and the entire story was on another site first. It is wild that he is still posting and making threads like this :duck:exposal never happened.
I exposed him but yall ignored it.. even linked the app to use to fake IG Messages :mjlol:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
This gossipy ass bytch nikkas stay fukking up the game.. ok cool you fukked but don't be putting up price and shyt. You fukking it for other nikkas trying to slide in her dm. OP is a bytch nikka.. type of nikka that can't keep a secret.. and running to tell soon as he sniff some p*ssy.

@xXOGKILLERXx

You're a fakkit nikka.

:dead:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will never understand why nikkas feel the compulsion to unnecessarily lie on shyt .
I'll never forget this lame ass dude telling his peeps that my girl beat up my side piece who he had a crush on and that was why my side piece was mad with me.
Hurt my heart.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
No thanks. I can use a care package with the following:

* 1 Box Tampax pearl Regular
* Summers Eve sanitary wipes
* the body shop jumbo soaps ( strawberry and orange )
* loofah (2 ) pink & purple
* ambi face wash
* $25 gift card to Starbucks
* $25 gift card to chick-fil-A
* Shea Moisture Body Lotion

What I get in return? :sas1:

---

Superstar
Daps
Respect I don't pay for pum pum but trust me I have heard a crazy amount of stories like this of cats knocks down Insta gram thots for way less than cats think.

:bryan:Cats are thinking these thots are accotuants or some shyt they go through money like water and go through rough spots. Your favorite thot is looking for change in her couch right now! Believe that.

Last edited:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
How did I miss this :MJLAUGHING::MJLAUGHING:

*Follows her on IG* :PimpMJ:

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
One of the baddest IG thots i've ever seen, with 1.3 mil followers to boot, is really out there fukking random dudes for a buck 50 when she could be making thousands instead?:gladbron:

:duck::comeon:

The lengths people go to just for reps and daps and to impress strangers online:mjlol: