The Three Stooges appreciation

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’ve been watching them since as far back as I can remember, probably seen every single episode more times than I can count and they never get old. They still make me laugh hysterically.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Please tell me im not the only one who loves this show..Watching Moe beat the shyt out of Curley, Larry, Shemp and Curley Joe has me dying every episode.

stooges_primary.jpg

the original 3 were the best, but Shemp was funny as hell too.

:dead:

the kings of slapstick :wow:

Breh WHAT classic shyt. I use to watch this shyt at like 4 or 5 in the morning on either Turner Classics i think or maybe AMC. I love that shyt. Very underrated, Ya'll gonna stop slipping on them old Looney Tunes joints too. thems shyt was hella funny.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Breh WHAT classic shyt. I use to watch this shyt at like 4 or 5 in the morning on either Turner Classics i think or maybe AMC. I love that shyt. Very underrated, Ya'll gonna stop slipping on them old Looney Tunes joints too. thems shyt was hella funny.

a little mini marathon came on Sunday I watched the whole thing

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Please tell me im not the only one who loves this show..Watching Moe beat the shyt out of Curley, Larry, Shemp and Curley Joe has me dying every episode.

stooges_primary.jpg

the original 3 were the best, but Shemp was funny as hell too.

:dead:

the kings of slapstick :wow:

you're not the only one. I watched this ALL the time as a kid and I still like it to this day. they used to have be :dead:

I like all the stooges. even shemp. I don't like the replacement ones like curly jo, cuz he's not a real stooge IMO.