The thing that perplexed me about Bad Boys II

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
he was still a detective :comeon:

so he went from $60k/yr to $600k? that still aint enough for what was then at least a $5M home...it's a movie so i'm not being too serious with this thread and it made for an iconic scene with reggie, but they went waaaaaay overboard.
I mean he could've been trappin too but I like to give brehs the benefit of the doubt :hubie:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Damn his house, I was wondering how he managed to shoot Johnny Tapia in the head WITHOUT blowing off Mike's ear? And how there was no blow back of blood on Mike after that?

OhMy_i_am_fly

Rookie
Daps
We had no indication as to what his wife Theresa may do occupational wise. His crib was low key bigger than than the captains crib as well now that you mention it

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
he was still a detective :comeon:

so he went from $60k/yr to $600k? that still aint enough for what was then at least a $5M home...it's a movie so i'm not being too serious with this thread and it made for an iconic scene with reggie, but they went waaaaaay overboard.

michael bay got more and more super style over substance with his directing as the years went on... he loves beauty whether that be people or scenery... That's all.. it was just Bay being Bay

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
How the fukk Marcus (Martin’s character in case some of y’all don’t remember :mjpls:) get that house? That shyt was nice, backyard with a dock straight into biscayne bay, those are multi million dollar homes. Breh was living regular as fukk in the first one, ain’t no detective pay getting you waterfront property like that. The house sold for $28M in real life just last year
Between the first film and the sequel they had a tie in, where his character appeared in Blue Streak

*hehehe

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
We had no indication as to what his wife Theresa may do occupational wise.
url

Y'all are really lobbing alley oops here.

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cops get the heads up on all good real estate deals from city hall connects :wow:. Some old people lived in that crib forever died. Marcus got the scoop and bought the fixer upper from the kids before it hit the market :yeshrug:. That’s waht he couldn’t afford a real pool spent too much on renovations

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He'd have to be importing quarter ton loads at a minimum to get a house like that lol

Colombian kingpins, Venezuelan traffickers, drug cartel lawyers are who buy those houses, Russian oligarchs, celebrities, hedge fund players

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk Marcus (Martin’s character in case some of y’all don’t remember :mjpls:) get that house? That shyt was nice, backyard with a dock straight into biscayne bay, those are multi million dollar homes. Breh was living regular as fukk in the first one, ain’t no detective pay getting you waterfront property like that. The house sold for $28M in real life just last year

Screen_Shot_2017_07_31_at_1.36.42_PM.0.0.png
You're asking too many god damn questions
maxresdefault.jpg

:ufdup: