The Thing About The Old Days is, They The Old Days: The "u" vs. FSU

Winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dunkman6

All Star
Daps
I wanna be realistic and say that this off week will help us in cleaning up some loose ends that we have (figuring out how to fix the offense and the pass rush) but that offensive line is TRASH bruh :to:
Maybe our special teams and defense can give us a TD or two :patrice::drunk:

:comeon::sadcam:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
24-23 the U :birdman:
23 points? You just gave up 21 to Wake Forest, and 23 to North Carolina, both BAD teams, and you really think FSU is only gonna score 23? Ok then.

Game is gonna get ugly fast. Right now, the only way I see FSU scoring less than 40 is if Jimbo is really nice, and blatantly stops scoring in the 2nd half.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
My whole family went to fsu all my cousins, brothers, aunts, uncles, my momma....,,,but hey fukk em it's all about this U

I just hope it's not that ugly :sadcam:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
FSU 52-10 Jimbo won't phone it in at halftime like he did yesterday. These Cane fans are like fukking roaches coming out of the woodwork. Just take care of Va Tech the following week so you can get that remixed beating in December. This isn't a rivalry anymore i'm more worried about the game at Wake honestly.

CoolCappy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Miami
FSU 52-10 Jimbo won't phone it in at halftime like he did yesterday. These Cane fans are like fukking roaches coming out of the woodwork. Just take care of Va Tech the following week so you can get that remixed beating in December. This isn't a rivalry anymore i'm more worried about the game at Wake honestly.
:camby:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps