The theory of evolution. Fact or fiction?

What are Your Thoughts?

• Evolution is a fact

• Evolution is a fraud

• Something else entirely

Results are only viewable after voting.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Science babble or religious nonsense? Or do you sit on an entirely different side of another fence?

Lettuce discuss and please, be pacific, because for all intensive purposes this is a topic you should not take for granite. I dont put anything on a pedal stool but some minus whale be preaching from the pool pit as they don't see both sides of the equator.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Science babble or religious nonsense? Or do you sit on an entirely different side of another fence?

Lettuce discuss and please, be pacific, because for all intensive purposes this is a topic you should not take for granite. I dont put anything on a pedal stool but some minus whale be preaching from the pool pit as they don't see both sides of the equator.
just remember its roots were in giving a scientific reason to put anglo-nordic people above your black ass :pachaha:

these folk started with cranial measurements and observations of facial symmetries where even the irish were considered lesser as well.

between this thread and the other one, people dont seem to understand that data and "evidence" can be contested and attacked.

EDIT - 1 star for the politically motivated poll options

c8d.gif

EDIT - 5 stars for editing the poll options :obama:

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

thats why I said if you're black and always running around debating and being friends with white people you'll eventually come out crazy..

No f*cking way your can look at a monkey that overwhelmingly got STRAIGHT HAIR AND THIN LIPS, and let a mfer convince you that someone with big lips and "nappy" hair come from that.

Since white people can't accept they evolved from black people, they hit you with the monkey evolution sh*t..

Same when CACs hit you with the "the bible says humans are 6k years old", so its fake. Well its possible that white people are 6k years old. The black man is older than that.. Thats science BTW.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
thats why I said if you're black and always running around debating and being friends with white people you'll eventually come out crazy..

No f*cking way your can look at a monkey that overwhelmingly got STRAIGHT HAIR AND THIN LIPS, and let a mfer convince you that someone with big lips and "nappy" hair come from that.

Since white people can't accept they evolved from black people, they hit you with the monkey evolution sh*t..

Same when CACs hit you with the "the bible says humans are 6k years old", so its fake. Well its possible that white people are 6k years old. The black man is older than that.. Thats science BTW.
depends

from my perspective mixed people might have come before "pure" peoples :mjpls:@CountryBalla @YOGEBEAR09 revenge of the light skins :banderas: