The Theory of Everything

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I really have the :dahell:face reading these comments. You nikkas want a movie about astrophysics? :whatthehell?:
This movie was not about Stephen Hawkings, it was about the relationship between him and his wife and this movie was based of the book his wife wrote.

This was a great movie, I really hope Redmayne wins the Oscar for this. He looks exactly like Stephen Hawkings. Great performance. Even the actress that plays his wife was amazing.

I still don't understand what you guys wanted from this movie, Stephen has ALS, a motor neuron disorder that is gradual in its progress. Breh was confided to a wheelchair for the majority of his life. And no breh wasn't paralyzed from the waist down, he can have children because sexual function is part of another system (sympathetic and parasympathetic) so he can have erections and ejaculations.

One of the best movies of 2014.

ETA: I really hope Eddie Redmayne is the new breakout star for 2015.

Also, for the brehs talking about a Beautiful Mind, there was a whole bunch of shyt that movie left out, like Nash got arrested for masturbating in public etc.
We have so many miserable fukks on here. :smhkobe:

I really didn't know what to expect going into this, but I finally watched it and it was great. In retrospect, I probably would give Felicity Jones Best Actress over Julianne Moore for 2014. Amazing performance along with Redmayne.