‘The Terminator’ Open world Survival game announced

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I played a Terminator game on xbox 360 or ps3 loonnng time ago I think it had something to do with Salvations. While I don’t remember it being bad, I don’t remember being bothered to finish it. It must have been a demo. Or a disc I burned cause I was hacking.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I played a Terminator game on xbox 360 or ps3 loonnng time ago I think it had something to do with Salvations. While I don’t remember it being bad, I don’t remember being bothered to finish it. It must have been a demo. Or a disc I burned cause I was hacking.

I miss flashing the old xbox 360 and getting games for free. I had one legit console of online games and one for burned games.

Had a nice side hustle on craigslist offering to flash consoles for $50 and fix red ring of death xboxes.

The good old days :mjcry:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I miss flashing the old xbox 360 and getting games for free. I had one legit console of online games and one for burned games.

Had a nice side hustle on craigslist offering to flash consoles for $50 and fix red ring of death xboxes.

Yeah I took that shyt for granted I can’t even remember what games I played cause you couldn’t let xbox live Know what you were doing….

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

Flashed 360s were the only reason I played games like Wet and 50 Cent BOTS