The term "Smart Dumb nikka"

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Where did this originate from?

I notice all black men that try to discuss certain issues in the world always get accused of this like pretty much all conscious rappers.

Is there any black men y'all nikkas believe is legitimately smart? Outside of black politicians all famous black men who discuss issues in the world get called this at one point or another. :comeonson:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for me, it's when you see rappers on real time with bill maher

mos def always makes me :snoop: when he's asked about real world political shyt

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
for me, it's when you see rappers on real time with bill maher

mos def always makes me :snoop: when he's asked about real world political shyt

The only guest I ever enjoy on that show is Neil deGrasse Tyson. I don't even like Bill Maher. That whole show just makes me cringe when they have celebrity guests..

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Ghostface

Smart dumb nikkas have the information but not the knowledge

I'd rather be a dumb smart nikka than a smart dumb nikka

:dead: at Ghostface being the originator of that term.

Its funny as I remember reading a blog of "Top smart dumb nikkas in Hip Hop" or something along those lines and he made the list :wtf:

Dude is not even a conscious rapper :wtf:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
:dead: at Ghostface being the originator of that term.

Its funny as I remember reading a blog of "Top smart dumb nikkas in Hip Hop" or something along those lines and he made the list :wtf:

Dude is not even a conscious rapper :wtf:

Ghost is a legendary character....I remember his Pretty Toney skits on MTV2 back when they used to give Fight Klub...shyt was jokes :russ:

not sure if that's where it started but he says it in the intro to this song

Last edited by a moderator:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Rakim is my dude, but whenever he talks in interviews that's how I feel about him

"Well you know umm...Hip Hop is like...is like mathematics, and ummm, the Egyptians revolve around the sun at mad angles and separate degrees"

Dude is probably dropping some knowledge, but these street nikkas are so bad at conversing it comes off silly

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Rakim is my dude, but whenever he talks in interviews that's how I feel about him

"Well you know umm...Hip Hop is like...is like mathematics, and ummm, the Egyptians revolve around the sun at mad angles and separate degrees"

Dude is probably dropping some knowledge, but these street nikkas are so bad at conversing it comes off silly

:laff: :laff:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:dead::dead::dead:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ

:laff: sounds alot like Nas too